Tuesday, May 22, 2012

160 GREATEST QUOTES!

I have always been a GIANT Arnold Schwarzenegger fan, and yes I know what most of you are thinking. His movies are super corny, terribly acted, lame plots, and overrated; but I can honestly say the complete opposite to those (most of them). He is the ultimate action star! How can you not like Terminator 1, 2, & 3, Predator, Commando, Collateral Damage, The 6th Day, Eraser, and my favorite - Total Recall. His acting is mediocre, however, he really did have some smash hits in the 80's and paved the way for other great action films, even though he did dramas and love movies.

Arnold created a foundation that many cannot or ever will reach in their acting careers. You may say you hate his acting but I guarantee you have seen some Arnold movie in the past. Only one has ever came close to his action movie blockbusters: Sylvester Stallone, and both are now making more action films together - in their late 60's! (Expendables 1 &2). I go probably 5 days a week stating some quote from an Arnold movie - especially with friends and were partying together.

So on behalf of the great Arnold Schwarzenegger I would like you to watch the creation of his greatest and corniest movie quotes of all TIME! I have seen this so many times I'm pretty sure I could memorize this entire video. I know it's long but if you enjoy his movies you will LOVE this video bit. So, ENJOY!

My two favorite quotes -

"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Predator

"Hey, you want to be a farmer? Here's a couple of acres!" - Last Action Hero




6 comments:

  1. Definetly don't care about this guy but I have used the hey you want to be a farmer here's a couple of acres line quite a few times lol I totally a guy thing I think....I do however like the rockys movies. I am waiting for when you start getting into the really gooood ones like the departed gladiator sling blade all those bad ass movies, I know they are coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My second blog post was about Gladiator silly! However, the next post will be a great one to read. Thanks for the insight!

      Delete
  2. good movie...gladiator ha
    Arnold is the man this video is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add a boy tim, thats what im talking about!!!! You should do a compelation of cars flying in the air, those always made me lauph. Like in "Blue streak".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I've sat through that video with you plenty of times...

    ReplyDelete